DIY Halloween Costumes

I really LOVE Halloween.
 Every year, my hubby as well as I wearing clothing upwards equally something slightly ridiculous. 
Here's or then photographic proof from yesteryear.

Sir Bacon & Madame Egg, Halloween 2011
Playing Cops & Robbers amongst our proficient friends Sookie & Bill (True Blood, anyone?)
Also, iv years agone (before nosotros got into doing costume pairings that made sense), Jesse dressed upwards equally Harry Potter (which pretty much made my life) as well as I, deciding I would larn against the grain as well as non selection a 'cute' costume, decided to live Jesse. Yep. I really went to a Halloween political party dressed inward my husbands giant clothes, amongst a painted on goatee as well as my pilus mashed upwards inward a baseball game cap. 
It was DISGUSTING as well as hilarious. 
And I did non accept a unmarried picture. :)

This yr (well terminal month, actually), I was randomly perusing a thrift shop as well as I saw something dark-green as well as fuzzy poking out of a plastic bag. I opened it as well as flora the nearly amazing matter ever.
 A piffling kid's Oscar the Grouch dress. 

Here's me trying it on equally shortly equally I got home....obviously ecstatic amongst my $3 find!


It's WAY also small, but who really cares?

Not me. Here I am trying to cram the piffling trashcan-lid-hat onto my giant head.


I am DETERMINED.

But now, I stimulate got to figure out what Jesse should be. We were both thinking Big Bird. The idea of him wearing a few piffling yellowish feathers on his caput as well as or then orangish legs has me inward stitches. I'm feverishly trying to notice a yellowish suit/sweatpants/tshirt/shorts/ANYTHING I tin featherize equally fast equally possible. 
And a beak, of course. 
I'm also predicting that yellowish spray pigment volition somehow live involved.

Here's or then pics that stimulate got me inspired...adjusted for a half dozen pes tall man, of course.



and of course, here's the existent deal....apparently he met upwards amongst da' Rogers at or then point.
Way to synergize, Sesame.


Can you lot say my hubby is a cracking sport?
 Gotta dear a human being who's non afraid to shake his tail feathers be the Big Bird to my Oscar..

I'll proceed you lot posted.

Virginia

sharing at:



Virginia
Subscribe to via e-mail
Enter your e-mail address:

 my hubby as well as I wearing clothing upwards equally something slightly ridiculous DIY  Halloween Costumes  my hubby as well as I wearing clothing upwards equally something slightly ridiculous DIY  Halloween Costumes  my hubby as well as I wearing clothing upwards equally something slightly ridiculous DIY  Halloween Costumes  my hubby as well as I wearing clothing upwards equally something slightly ridiculous DIY  Halloween Costumes  my hubby as well as I wearing clothing upwards equally something slightly ridiculous DIY  Halloween Costumes  my hubby as well as I wearing clothing upwards equally something slightly ridiculous DIY  Halloween Costumes  my hubby as well as I wearing clothing upwards equally something slightly ridiculous DIY  Halloween Costumes  my hubby as well as I wearing clothing upwards equally something slightly ridiculous DIY  Halloween Costumes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Master Bedroom Updates!

DIY How To Paint Furniture: why it's easier than you lot think!